Wednesday, December 06, 2006

NaNoReWriMo

I missed out on the National Novel Writing Month, which, I believe, was sometime in November. The premise was good: write a novel in one month. I think if I had the time to attempt that much in one month, I would be able to do it. I don't think the results would be that fantastic, but I'd probably come up with something.

I liked writing one chapter per week while skipping a week here or there. Sometimes I needed a week to work out plot elements.

I feel guilty for not participating, but to compensate, I am having my own National Novel Re-Write Month. During this month (which will fall sometime in December)I will finally and thoroughly rework my entire book. I've tinkered here and there, but I don't think I've really addressed the weaknesses.

I invite anyone (excluding those who do not live in a nation, of course)to join me in NaNoReWriMo. Cheers!

No comments: